When moving to the new Online Lutheran Service Builder, you may wish to bring in services and custom resources you've created in Lutheran Service Builder 2 into the online Lutheran Service Builder. If this is the case, there are a few steps you'll need to follow, after you've had a chance to speak with your salesperson to upgrade to the Online Lutheran Service Builder
- Download the attached executable file to your computer. This will likely end up in your downloads folder.
- Move this executable file to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Concordia Publishing House\Lutheran Service Builder 2. (If you don't have a Program Files (x86) on your computer, look for just Program Files and then the rest of the path should be the same. You will be told you already have a lsb.exe file in this directory. Choose the "Replace the file in the destination" option to replace the existing lsb.exe.
- Open Lutheran Service Builder 2. If you're fully up-to-date, you should be able to open the Tools menu at the top of the screen and select "Try the next version of Builder!". If you aren't up to date, go to "Tools" and choose "Check for Updates" and download the latest updates. Then, after that's done, come back and select "Try the next version of Builder!"
- If you already set up a trial account prior to speaking to your salesperson, at the "Create Account" window that appears, click the "Sign in" option, and sign in using your trial account information. If you haven't set up a trial account before speaking to your salesperson, enter the email address and password you want to use for your account.
- Click the "Upload" button to start uploading your data to the Online Lutheran Service Builder.