You can invite other users to your account in one of two methods. The first way is by them request access through Lutheran Service Builder 2. If you are not an owner of an account this is the only option available.
- Open LSB2.
- Under the Tools menu, click "Try the next version of Builder!"
- Create an account or if they have an account with Lutheran Calendar have them sign in.
- This will send the owner of the account an email requesting for access.
If you are an owner of an account, you can invite a person from the account setting view.
- Open a web browser and navigate to Lutheran Service Builder and sign in.
- Click on the gear (cog) icon in the upper right corner to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Select "Account Settings".
- Under the Invitations section, click "New Invitation" and enter the new user's email address. An email will be sent to them, inviting the person to create a log in.